Tuesday, June 7, 2011
13 Uses for Beer
There are many different uses for beer besides getting drunk.
So please use beer in the following manner and not for consumption.
· Use it to highlight your hair. Just soak your hair in beer and then go lay out in the sun.
· Marinate meat. Using beer to marinate your meat makes your meat very tender and delicious.
· Add kick to your chili. Adding one bottle of a dark beer will really enhance the flavor.
· Polish your jewelry. Beer really brings out the shine of your gold.
· Improve your lawn. If your lawn has brown spots, just pour a can of beer on it and watch how it improves. The sugar and nutrients in the beer are easily absorbed y the grass.
· Polish your furniture with it. Pour a flat beer onto a cotton cloth and rub it into your wooden furniture.
· Soften your skin. Take a bath with a few bottles of beer poured in and your skin will be softer.
· Kill slugs. Salt will work but you have to see them to kill them; that is not the case this way. Pour a small amount into a jar and bury the jar in your garden up to the neck or ground level. The sweet taste will lure them in and they will not be able to get out.
· Kill rodents. Get a small bucket and fill it up about 1/3 of the way up with beer. Then put a book or ruler leaned up against it (use it as a ramp) and set it out. The rodents will smell it, climb up and in and then will not be able to get out.
· Condition your hair. After washing your hair, pour some beer onto your head, wait a few minutes and rinse. It works great.
· Keep wasps and bees at bay. If you are having a picnic or barbecue and are having a problem with bees, etc. just pour beer into several small containers and put them around the perimeter of the area you will be at and the flying nuicances will stay away because they will be to busy drinking to bother you or your guests.
· Make your shrimp more bold. To add some “oomph” to shrimp, just boil the shrimp in beer.
· Wash your pillowcases. Washing your pillow cases in beer (the nutty aroma) can help you get a good night’s rest.