- Holes in your walls:If you have white walls with holes in them, use white toothpaste to fill in the holes.
- Bug bites: Mint flavored toothpaste is great to use on itchy bug bites. Just dab a bit on and experience some relief.
- Dingy headlights: If your headlights are dingy, rub white toothpaste over the lens and buff off.
- Blisters: If you have a blister, apply a bit of white toothpaste overnight and the blister should dry up.
- Crayon marks on your walls: Dampen a cloth, apply some white toothpaste and scrub the area.
- Scuff marks on your sneakers: Use an old toothbrush and some toothpaste and you can brush off the scuff marks with relative ease.
- Smelly hands: If your hands smell from onions or fish or some other stinky thing, just scrub your hands with toothpaste and it will remove the smells. I would recommend using lotion afterwards though to rehydrate and soften your hands.
- Scratched DVDs or CDs: Put a thin layer of white toothpaste on your scratched disks. Gently buff them out with a damp cotton cloth and they should work better. This will work with most minor scratches but not for deep scratches.
- Dirty or dull fingernails: Just scrub them as you would your teeth and they will appear brighter and shinier.
- Pimples: If you see a pimple coming up, rub some white toothpaste over it before you go to bed and it will help.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Uses for toothpaste: What bright ideas!
Times are hard and money is tight so I thought that today I would tell you about a household product that you probably have in your home now that you can use in other ways. Toothpaste!