Monday, July 25, 2011

Prayer request

Hi, friends.

We are big believers in prayer in our home and are hoping many of my readers are also.  We are asking you to join with us in prayer for God to bless us our family with another baby.  It is something that I have been wanting for quite awhile and now come to my friends and ask them to pray in unison with us.  We also have an unspoken prayer. 

If you have a prayer request, please feel free to leave it and we will pray for you.

In Christ,
Melody


Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

‎"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

4 comments:

  1. Consider it done. I believe that prayer is one of the most important things we can do. Children are a precious blessing and I hope you are blessed with another sweet baby.

    If its not too much, I hope you wouldn't mind also praying for myself and my husband with the same request. We are praying for our first child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeline, you bet we will and I ask all the other readers to pray for you too. Hopefully before too long we both can share great news to one another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody & Madeline,

    I will be praying for both of you to be blessed with a precious baby.

    Blessings,
    juanita

    ReplyDelete