Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Canning

Whew!  I am tired and will be a lot more tired too!   I recently advertised on Facebook that I was selling jam.  Boy, I never thought I would get this big of a response.  I have over 50 orders for jams right now and have a table at the upcoming horse auction.  I plan on making at least 100 jars for the auction.
     Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to death.  Money has been really tight and this is a true blessing for our family.  For those interested, here is a partial list of jams, jellies, etc. that I sale.



Jams
·        Strawberry
·        Peach
·        Pear
·        Plum
·        Raspberry
·        Blueberry
·        Blackberry
·        Triple Berry
·        Pineapple
·        Apricot
·        Strawberry-Peach
·        Sweet Cherry
·        Rhubarb
·        Tomato
·        Tomato Jalapeño
·        Strawberry-Banana


Jellies
·        Grape
·        Dr. Pepper
·        Root Beer
·        Mountain Dew


  
Butters/Salsas

·        Apple Butter
·        HOT! (wear your big boy panties) Salsa
·        Salsa

Drink Mixes

·        Instant Russian Tea Mix
·        Instant Mocha Cappuccino Mix
·        Instant No-Sugar Added Mocha Cappuccino Mix
·        Spiced Mocha Mix


Soup Mixes

·        Chicken Noodle Soup mix
·        Instant Potato soup mix
·        Friendship Soup Mix
·        Texas Two-Step Soup Mix
·        Colorful Soup Mix
·        Minestrone Soup Mix
·        Herbed Rice Mix
·

Brownie/Cookie Mixes
·        Brownie Mix
·        Cowboy Cookie Mix

I  also sell baked goods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment