Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 11th

Hi, everyone!
    I have been thinking about 9/11 this year and trying to decide what I would do on the date.  I am not sure if my youngest son is ready to hear about what happened on that date but I don't want to just let it pass and do nothing.  I thought about making up some cookies and take them to firemen or policemen but we only have a volunteer fire department, etc. 
     Are you doing anything special?  Any suggestions for us?
I would love to hear your comments.


As always, please help support my blog by clicking on an ad and supporting my sponsors.

In Christ,
Melody

Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment