Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

    Hello and I hope this finds each one of you all doing well.  Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving?  We actually celebrated Thanksgiving a day late and did it on Friday.  We were so tired of all the baking and deliveries we did on Wednesday that we just rested and ate pizza on Thursday.  We had a delicious meal today though.  I made a roast chicken, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, dressing, and rolls.  For dessert, we had pumpkin pie, chocolate pie and butterscotch pies.  We got stuffed and enjoyed a beautiful meal together.
      Did you all remember to count your blessings?  I sure did.  I am thankful forth most for the Lord.  Without Him, I would be nothing and have nothing.  But I do have Him and He has been so good to me and my family.  I am thankful for my family and my friends; for the opportunities I have and for the home I have.
    I am also thankful for this blog and the friends I have made through it.
In Christ,
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment