Friday, November 18, 2011

1st Annual Music on the Mountain

     I just wanted to personally invite you all to the 1st annual Music on the Mountain to be held at Runestone State Park in Heavener, OK.  It will be tomorrow (Saturday, November 19, 2011).  It will start at 11 a.m. and go until dark.  It costs only $5.00 a carload.  This is going to be great.  A kaleidescope of celtic, acoustic folk, and rock music.
       There will be food, refreshments, vendors, games, and facepainting.  Many performers and vendors will be in costume (viking/celtic) and you are encouraged to dress up too.

      There are over 7 different singers/performers.  It is going to be great and I will have a booth set up right near the restrooms and I encourage you to stop by and say "hi".  I will be selling my jams, jellies, salsas, apple butter, gifts in a jar, cold soft drinks, cookies, brownies, etc. 

    Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment