Monday, November 14, 2011

Your Thanksgiving Recipes and Traditions

     Hi, everyone.   Thanksgiving is almost here and I wanted to hear from each of you and find out about your holiday traditions and favorite recipes.  Please share them with me and my viewers.  I would love to hear what you do.
      I remember growing up, we would always go to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving.  All my uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.   There were probably at least 50-75 people there and it was great.  We always ate a huge meal and then a bunch of us would go play football and cards and dominoes.  My mom always had to bring her homemade chicken and noodles and hot rolls.  Other relatives brought their specialties.

    Nowadays, it seems these types of things rarely occur.  Traditions are becoming obsolete.  Let's keep them going.  Share with me.  Share with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment