Saturday, August 13, 2011

Insight into ME!


Insight into me…

I am wildly passionate about the things I believe in.

I am an extremist.
  If I am sad, I am deeply, deeply depressed. 
If I am happy, I am floating around.
If I love you, I love you unconditionally and whole-heartedly.
I do nothing “half way”. 
I am an all or nothing sort.

I homeschool our children.
I believe homeschooling is a positive and healthy way to raise my children.
I do not feel like my children are secluded, naïve or sheltered.
My children are respectful, obedient and smart.

I have MS but MS does not have me.
MS may hinder my movements but for now it does not hinder my mind.
I am still useful to my family.
I am respected and loved by friends and family.

I can be really scary. 
Try to hurt my family or my friends and you would be better off facing a wild grizzly, a wolverine, and a great white shark than cross my path.
I will hurt you in ways you didn’t know could exist.

I am also extremely loving.
I will give the shirt off my back for a friend or stranger in need.
I stand by my friends in good times and bad times.
There is NOTHING I won’t do for my husband or children.

I do not take “crap”. 
Things most people just let “slide”; I won’t.
If a clerk in a store is rude, I report them.
If a waiter is cross, I adjust their attitude.
But most waitresses love me because I have fun.
I pick on them in a friendly way and we all usually laugh it up.

I love the Lord.
He is my Savior.
I am not perfect. Not by any means.
I am not perfect.
I am forgiven.

I am NOT politically correct.
I don’t care about all that.
I have morals and beliefs and if they are contrary to the popular media, so be it.
I am against abortion.
I do not favor homosexuality.  I do believe it is a sin.
I do not hate the sinner.  Just the sin itself.
I do not promote violence against anyone.

I am an “old soul”.
Everyone said I would have been better off living in the 1800’s.
It’s true. 
I like having doors opened for me.
I like being the weaker sex.
I think a woman should be submissive to her husband as the Bible states.

Well, this is me. 
I am complicated.
I am a woman.
Nuff said!

   As always, please help support my blog by clicking on an ad and supporting my sponsors.

In Christ,
Melody

Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common I think! I agree with all of the things you said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You inspired me to write this blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete