Sunday, August 21, 2011

What a week!

Hi, friends.
    Have you ever had a week that really flew by but at the same time seemed like it had gone on forever?  Or does that even make sense?  I am sooooo behind on my blogging but life just keeps getting in the way.  lol

    The Lord has heaped a lot of great blessings upon my lap this week and I am feeling so blessed.  But at the same time, my MS has been really affecting my day-to-day living.  Today is the first day in awhile that I have been symptom free and have enjoyed the day so much.  I praise God for that also.

     We now have 4 eggs in our nestboxes.  We are leaving them for now because they may be fertilized.  The chickens were in with roosters when we purchased them so any eggs laid in the first 2 weeks here have a chance of being fertile.  Baby chicks would be exciting.  Also, 2 of our chickens started looking bad.  Their eyes were shut and they were not eating.  Found out they had gotten dirt in their eyes and had become infected so we have been washing them out with a warm washcloth and putting triple antibiotic ointment in them and they look so much better.  We even had to force them to drink for a bit.  But they are on the mend and that pleases our hearts.
     We are also now proud owners of a young pair of sugar gliders.  They are so adorable and I look forward to posting pictures of them soon on here.
    Well, until next time....
M
As always, please help support my blog by clicking on an ad and supporting my sponsors.
In Christ,
Melody

Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

No comments:

Post a Comment