Thursday, August 4, 2011

My husband

Hi, everyone.
    Tonight I want to write about my husband, Ron.  For those of you who are married, perhaps you can relate to this.  Have you ever just had a day that you just look at your spouse and your heart just almost explodes from the amount of love you feel?  It is like falling in love all over again.  This week, I have felt this uncontrollable, raging love for Ron more than once.  I love my husband every single day but this is like an explosion of feelings.      
     I look at him and my heart beats faster and skips a beat, my palms get sweaty, and butterflies start fluttering around in my stomach.  He glances my way and gives me that special smile and I get weak in the knees!  How wonderfully blessed I am to have such a wonderful, God-fearing husband by my side.  A handsome man who can still make me swoon after all these years.  A blessing from God that keeps getting better and better with age. 
     God has blessed me so much by sending Ron to me to be a wonderful husband and father to our children.  I pray that each of you find the special love like Ron and I share. 

      As always, please help support my blog by clicking on one or more of the links.  

In Christ,
Melody

Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

‎"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher


No comments:

Post a Comment