Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blogging Support with Business2blogger

     Hi, everyone.  Many people who have read my blog have written me asking me if writing a blog can be profitable.  Well, the answer is yes.  I follow a blog and the owner made $1200 last month.  Do I make that much?  Hardly!  But I am new and am still trying to build up my followers, etc. 

    I have found a new company that I hope will help me to make some money from blogging.  Business2blogger.  Click on that link to learn more about the company. Business2blogger helps businesses and bloggers connect.   So, check them out and let me know what you think.

    As always, please help support my blog by clicking on an ad and supporting my sponsors.

In Christ,
Melody

Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

‎"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

No comments:

Post a Comment