Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Amazon Gift Cards: How to EARN them easily.

Hi, everyone.

    I am sure most of you all are like me...strapped for cash during this economy.  Well, I just learned of a great promotion called Swagbucks.  It is a way that you and I both can earn Amazon gift cards for free by doing what we already do....surf the internet.   We are hear anyway, why not get something out of it, right?  :-)

      You earn these Swagbucks by simple things too like uploading a photo of yourself, posting to Facebook, answering a daily poll, and downloading a toolbar.  In fact, I saw over 10 different ways to earn the Swagbucks in the few minutes I was on the site.  I signed up less than 10 minutes ago and have already earned over 100 Swagbucks.  Woot-Woot!

    Want to hear another cool thing?  If you sign up by Friday, August 12th, you will receive an extra 50 Swagbucks by entering the bonus code:  AUGUSTBONUS.  So just for signing up you get 80 Swagbucks.  And it only takes 450 of them to get a $5 Amazon gift card.  Also, you get referral Swagbucks so sign up, share the idea with friends and family and get to earning. 

   A blogging friend I know earned $200 in Amazon gift cards in just a couple of months.  I could definitely use them and I am sure you could too. 
   Click here to sign up:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Proverbs226Blog

As always, please help support my blog by clicking on an ad and supporting my sponsors.

In Christ,
Melody

Loving wife of Ronald and incredibly blessed home educating mother with fantastic children.

‎"Tough times never last, tough people do." -Robert Schuller

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

No comments:

Post a Comment