We are a Christian, homeschooling family. We have our own school house and have learned to live very frugally. I have learned a lot of tips and tricks over the years and am happy to share what I have learned. I will share recipes, budgeting advice, household care, homeschooling advice as well as a lot more.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Just for fun....Join in!
I thought this would be fun for everyone to do! (I saw this on a fellow blogger's site)
1. If you had $1000 to spend right now on a single thing, what would it be?
2. Which one of your pets is your favorite?
3. Did you ever own a waterbed?
4. What is your favorite color gummy bear?
5. Do you have any favorite shows that are coming back on soon??
6. Do you have any great bloggy friends?
1. A used minivan. I have MS and have only a small car. On days that I have to be in my wheelchair, I can't leave the house because my electric wheelchair won't fit in the car. Those kind of days are becoming more frequent. :-(
2. My male Pomeranian, Rambo. (Although the sugar glider is a close 2nd).
3. No, but I would love one.
4. ? I have never thought about that. I am not a huge gummy bear kind of person.
5. I do not watch tv. Only DVD's etc. but I do have TV sitcoms on DVD that I enjoy. Some of my fav. include CSI, King of Queens, and Third Watch.
6. I am fairly new to blogging and am meeting some really great friends so far.
Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you have to say. :-)